Hmong Gay
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
NAVIGATION
Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents) LEGO® Icons 10318 Le Concorde
Voir le deal
169.99 €
anipassion.com

Hmong Lesbian Connecting with Hmong Queers

Hmong Lesbian Connecting with Hmong Queers Empty Hmong Lesbian Connecting with Hmong Queers

Message  Linda H Ven 6 Nov - 20:07

Hi.

My name is Linda Her. I am doing research and connecting with other Hmong gays and lesbians from anywhere in this world and I came upon this site.

I don't know how to write or speak French anymore... I only took a course in high school and that's a long time ago, but anyhow, I hope there are Hmong French here that can speak English and I can connect with about being Hmong and Gay. Smile

Just a little introduction about myself, I am 28 and live in America. I am an artist activist where I use art as a social changing tool. I study and embrace the art forms of writing, spoken word, emcee and filmmaking. I speak loudly and advocate for being Hmong and Queer and speak out for us Hmong Queer people over here in America.

I'd love to connect and talk about how life is over there in France for our Hmong Queers so if anybody who'd like to connect, you can email me at linda.her@gmail.com
or check me out on myspace.com/linda-her

Peace,
Linda Her

Linda H
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas